There are many benefits to a Coronado Chamber membership, but here we've listed our top six reasons why you need to join today!
Let's break it down a bit more:
- Custom Business Listing Online: All Chamber members receive a custom listing with links on our website's online business directory plus a welcome listing in our bi-monthly eblast newsletter, distributed to over 1,000 local contacts.
- Marketing: Submit your business's news, events, coupons or specials to be featured in the Chamber's eblast and on our social media pages, as well. Plus, all new Chamber members receive a complimentary ad in the Coronado Eagle & Journal and a one-hour online marketing strategy session with Steve Johnson, Publisher of The Coronado Times!
- Community Awareness: Host a Mayoral Ribbon Cutting or Milestone Celebration through the Chamber to help the local community be better informed about your business and what you offer...all for free, of course!
- Networking: Develop leads, explore profitable ideas, and make new business connections at Chamber Sundowners, Committee Meetings and other special events throughout the year.
- Referrals: The Chamber answers hundreds of requests from businesses and private parties who want to know about area businesses. These people are referred to Chamber members.
- Training: The Chamber promotes and offers seminars and workshops and will keep you up-to-date on the latest marketing, merchandising and management information. Chamber publications will keep you informed on important business news, trends and regulations.
- Discounts: Our membership card entitles you to discounts at over 90 Coronado businesses as part of our Member-to-Member Discount program. Items range from free appetizers to discounts on goods and services.
- Legislative Advocacy: The Chamber is your voice for business. Our Legislative Committee actively works to provide a strong representation for the Coronado business community on regional and local issues.